Saturday, February 16, 2013

Two poems from USA and Greece


VALENTINE
                               Teresinka Pereira - USA

Inside
there is a hurry
in my heart beat,
a great passion.
But poetry lives
in this labyrinth
with delicious words
and colorful chocolates.
In fact it is so easy to say:
I LOVE YOU!


                               THE FESTIVITY OF SNOW

                             Zacharoula Gaitanaki - Greece

The nature, like a little girl
takes part in the endless
festive atmosphere of snow,
all around, dressed in white
enchantingly, silently, frosty.

While the snow is falling around
I want to lie down
on its white veil
and up there I’ll become
a pure white lily.

As a lily I’ll send out surplus odor
in the fields, neighborhoods
and country chapels.
I take part in the endless
festive atmosphere  of snow.




No comments: